Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Lucky Herbals - New Batch Release & Lab Results 1 month 1 week ago #52752

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2121
Hey Ben ! Always great to see you /hear from you :)

That’s a mighty fine deal my friend !
Thx for testing your leaf , it makes a big diff when placing a order, knowing that it’s all properly tested to meet the safety standards!

Lower prices and free shipping ! Really appreciate that B-) makes a big diff for sky of folks right now .

Have you seen the AKA ads ? Pretty amazing and came about at impeccable timing.

Sending thx and appreciation for you and family , I’m Ofcourse gonna end up getting some GMD from you , still one of the best I’ve had (L)

stay awesome :-bd
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Lucky Herbals - New Batch Release & Lab Results 1 month 1 week ago #52751

• LuckyHerbals
  • LuckyHerbals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 129
Hey everyone! We're back with a brand new lab tested batch & lower prices!

100g $12
200g $17
500g $42.50
1kg $85

Our kratom is priced so that everything 200g and above is 8.5¢ per gram... some of the lowest in the industry.

Flat rate for USPS Priority Mail shipping is $7.75. Shipping costs that exceed that are covered by us!

Please view the lab results for our latest batch, 090920. This batch came in at a moderate 1.54% mitragynine! Please note that this lab test was for all our strains combined, and samples for each test were 25g and 50g depending on the requirement from Murray Brown Laboratories. We tested for heavy metals, microbial / pathogens, as well as Mitragynine & 7-Hydroxymitragynine.

090920 Lab Results

Come see what everyone is raving about!

Lucky Herbals Kratom & CBD

LuckyHerbals.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Richard65, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds