Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Bulk Kratom Now 1 month 2 days ago #52832

• Smit
  • Smit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 56
Thank you for that feedback, we always love hearing back from our clients.

That Red Elephant sure is something great, we will keep an eye out for your review, and thank you for letting others know about what we do.

If there is anything we can assist you with, kindly let us know and it would be a pleasure.

BKN
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bulk Kratom Now 1 month 2 days ago #52828

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4447
yumm...

as promised i will give you a proper review on the items i got .... but in the meantime, i need to say the ones that are really vibing for me are the red elephant and gold bali.

the gold bali has been my kickboxing bad arse go to work day strain.

the red elephant doesnt sedate me ( but reds dont do that much anymore. for me ) but it does mellow me out and is more of a chill pill. which can work for work if the pain is amping up. helps make things easier..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Smit

Bulk Kratom Now 1 month 3 days ago #52814

• Smit
  • Smit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 56
Bestsellers and top picks for this week.

Green Jong Kong
bulkkratomnow.com/buy-green-jongkong-kratom/

Red Bali
bulkkratomnow.com/buy-red-vein-bali-kratom/

White Sumatra
bulkkratomnow.com/buy-white-sumatra-kratom/

Coupons
fall15 - Active
Split60- Active
Bulk60 and bkn60 - Active

For any assistance in placing an order give us a call at 8333550223 or shoot us an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds