Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
For those who are new to Kratom, or even those who are aficionados we've started this category off with our own Kratom User's Guide for 2015 which covers some of the more commonly asked questions and answers about Kratom, its origins, its effects, dosages and more.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

What is best for chronic pain 8 months 1 week ago #47098

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2043
Welcome DB goscootin, :-h

You should buy some sample packs to start with.
When I first found ILK in Mar 2019 that was a suggestion I was given by the great family here.
I chose insensesbotanicals to try try first. They have a $17 sampler that gets you three 1oz (28grams) samples of your choice. I did Red, Green, and White Maeng Da to start. I bought their sampler pack 2 more times last year, they let you do it 3 times a year. They don't make alot of money on these samplers so that is why they limit they amount of times you can buy but it is a great inexpensive way to try the different types.
So I tried 9 different samples from them and their Green Riau took away the pain of chronic headaches I have suffered with for over 2 years. The Green ketapang also took away the headache pain and body pain also. The also have several blends that many here have tried and got excellent pain relief from. Red Kx, Red Dragon, and Fuzzy Dragon.
My point is to get some samples of a Red, Green, and a White to start to see what works. :-bd

Other vendors also have sample packs. Fused Flora used to have samplers but I don't see them on their web site any more. :-?
But at $4 for 25g/pack you can make your own sampler very inexpensively. =D>

Check out those links that Brandon posted and you can't go wrong.

There are also other botanicals that help with pain. Incarvillea Sinensis is an excellent example.

Keep us posted on your progress. Everybody hear loves to help. >:D:x
Don
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, INSENSE3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What is best for chronic pain 8 months 1 week ago #47094

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
That’s the problem with verbal texting lol.... :x(L)

What is best for chronic pain 8 months 1 week ago #47093

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8966
Brandon, you are a natural sweetheart.

Spell check on the crouton! ?
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

What is best for chronic pain 8 months 1 week ago #47092

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Welcome to our amazing community!!

I’m so sorry you’re in such pain, chronic pain is no joke and can affect almost all areas of your life, and just wears you down… Wears you thin!! Kratom can be a major game changer for most people… And I’ve had best results from green varieties and red… It’s best to buy a few samples from a few different vendors and see what works best for you before you buy a bigger amount, I have tried a good number of the approved vendors that have been vetted by this community forum… I also have a few that I frequent and very happy with... not on the approved list… But should be! If you need any suggestions just ask… This place is full of warm and welcoming folks trying to figure out how to feel Better through botanicals and Kratom… Kratom is the best tool that I’ve found yet to help me with my chronic pain… I’ll attach a link that you can get some good info from, one of our highly respected and knowledgeable members and administrator Paul wrote… You can also use the search Bar to look up topics such as chronic pain And Kratom…

www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-news-blog/42-kratom-basics-for-new-users

Also

www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-vendors

I’m pretty confident that you could benefit from the use of this very special Herb, and there’s a lot of info out there on it but starting with the basics like what varieties will best suit your chemistry and your needs and what vendors to try out first…

A few a ILK vendors to look at :
Insense/ Goldleaf
COB
Inland
Natures Cure
Otie’s

Some non ILK vendors with great products and sample sizes/ price:

Benni Botanicals
Fused Flora

More folks will welcome you soon, you’ve found a great resource for support and friendly folks who care !

Take care

Brandon

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: Additional awesome vendor ... Otie’s !!

What is best for chronic pain 8 months 1 week ago #47090

• GoScootin
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
:-hI'm sorry to bother you but I am desperate for some help.
I am completely new to this product. I have extreme pain that destroys my life. I am facing a hip replacement surgery next month also, which makes me stress about more pain.
I have pain pills that I can take but I am so concerned about the addiction that I try not to take them. When I'm crying from the pain I turn to a pill. I would like to stop the pain before it starts.
At 68 years old, it's hard for me to take in all the information on this topic. It's nice to tell us what helps them. You have a lot of information up on this site. Thank you.
I'm not sure where to start. What I did understand is that the reds are the best for pain and after trying and testing different products to mix them if you want. Would I need to order different ones at first so I can try them all? Who is your do you get yours from? I know where and who you get this from makes a big difference.:-h
I've tried pot several times.I choke when I try to smoke it and the eatables don't seen to work. My son smokes pot and enjoys it. He is thinking of switching to this one if it works for him.
I will appreciate any wisdom you will share. I will not share what you say to anyone. This is personal.
Thank you for the time to read this.
Blessings,
DB
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

What is best for chronic pain 1 year 2 weeks ago #43255

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4315
Yes Blending Kratom with other Pain Relieving Herbs or Botanicals will most Definitely Boost it Pain Relief Alkaloids.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

What is best for chronic pain 1 year 2 weeks ago #43184

• FusedFlora
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 587
Oh, additionally, if it is really bothering you, you could do your regular kratom dose and stack a akuamma dose too.

What is best for chronic pain 1 year 2 weeks ago #43072

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8966
I recommend this and or akuamma at 600mg capsules
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat

What is best for chronic pain 1 year 2 weeks ago #43070

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4315
Incarvillea Sinensis 20:1 Extract is the Best Pain Reliever in my Opinion. Even better than Kratom. I Respond better to it than Kratom when in Pain. Only takes about 500 MG - 1 gram of Incarvillea & your Pain is gone for about 3 - 4 hours.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.

What is best for chronic pain 1 year 2 weeks ago #43026

• FusedFlora
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 587
I used red thai, borneo, and vietnam for soreness at night, during the day I'll have a green if its bothering me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by FusedFlora.
  • Page:
Moderators: Somethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds