Hello Kratom Lovers!!!
The Community Moderator will ensure the ILoveKratom.com online community is a safe, engaging, and active place to learn and share information on Kratom. This person will navigate a web of multiple personalities and conversations to maintain a high quality experience for our Kratom Community. He/She will rely on personal experience with social networks and online communities to understand user behavior and respond appropriately. A strong predictor of success for the Community Moderator is the ability to problem solve, research useful information on Kratom and communicate clearly.
This is a full time role. We are looking for excited individuals to work.
JOB PROFILE SUMMARY
- Follows established moderation procedures on a daily basis
- Document 100% of moderation activity in the community
- Function in a close knit team environment
- Continually evolve to stay current with changing trends in social/online communities
- Participate in community as an active language learner
RESPONSIBILITY / QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience interacting with web users from a broad demographic background
- Experience moderating online communities and forums
- Knowledgable about Kratom and willing to learn more.
At ILoveKratom.com we speak, learn, and interact differently, we embrace and thrive on these differences! We deeply benefit from the diversity that each individual has to offer. We are dedicated to fostering a culture that celebrates unique backgrounds, ideas and experiences. ILoveKratom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.
This Position Is Telecommute and can be worked from anywhere as long as you have an computer with internet access.
Thank you. :)